Sunday 20 November 2011

Easy Peasy Knitting Project

My favourite knitting book at the moment is Easy Kids Knits by Claire Montgomerie.  I've picked up knitting again as I love knitted kids clothes and crochet clothes don't really do it for me.  Baby crochet clothes I love, but those designed for children 4 and up have little appeal.

I highly recommend this book if you're looking for easy projects - for both girls and boys aged 3-10 years.  It has projects that are typical knitted jumpers - like sweet cardigans, hooded jumpers, cabled vests, and v-neck sweaters.

While on holidays I completed my first ever proper knitting project- an easy peasy bolero for my 4 year old.


Knitted with Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo and a size larger than needed so she can wear it for a couple of years.

Ravelled here.

Am considering which project to embark on next - either a sweet cardigan, or maybe a v-neck sweater in her school colours as she is starting school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your leaving a comment. I love connecting through my blog with other crafty people and I love reading your blogs too.